I’ve recently injured my left knee, which means no exercise for the next weeks to come. So, what happens when you can’t do something? You want to do it even more! Yep, that checks out.
I’ve been craving going to the gym or going for a run much more than when I actually could do it. Oh, the human being is so complicated.
Hopefully I’ll get back to it soon and work those muscles!
I fit the gym sessions during my lunch break so I need to go from working girl to fitness girl and then back to working girl for the afternoon. Bearing this in mind, my bag is not the emptiest one but it does its job and allows me to be flexible with my time.
These are the items I always take with me:
- Sneakers: I have a pink Nike pair, great for running as well as for indoor fitness
- Fitness clothes: sports bra, socks, leggings and a top
- One small towel which I use to put on the gym mat
- A microfiber towel for showering. It’s just big enough to cover you, it’s super absorbent and weights close to a nothing thanks to its fabric
- Water bottle
- Protein powder to mix with water and drink after the workout
- A cereal bar in case i didn’t have time to eat before the session
- Makeup removal wipes to take off my makeup before the session. I just remove the face makeup as I find the eyes don’t smudge and this way I save me time at the end. Little confession: when i am feeling lazy or I know I need to be super speedy I will do the workout with the full makeup on and just spritz some thermal water at the end to refresh. I never had skin issues because of that but I make sure I exfoliate in those evenings
- Thermal water bottle to apply after the shower for extra hydration
- Moisturizer: just a small pot to apply after showering
- Small makeup bag with foundation, concealer, primer, blush and bronzer and 2 brushes
- Two elastic bands from Invisibobble
- Small size shower gel (I wash the hair at home and not everytime that I go to the gym)
- Lip balm
- Perfume sample
Ok, that does seem like a lot when it’s all written down like this but these are all being used, are travel sizes and fit in a regular size gym bag. I promise!
This way I guarantee I can go back to the office and still feel fresh and clean.
What about you – what’s on your gym bag?